NextCloudPi is a Nextcloud instance that is preinstalled and preconfigured, and includes a management interface with all the tools you need to self host your private data in a single package.
This is an official open source community project that aims at making it easier for everyone to have control over their own data.
NextCloudPi is free, thriving only on your help, feedback and support.
- Debian 10 Buster
- Nextcloud 16.0.3
- Apache 2.4.25, with HTTP2 enabled
- PHP 7.3
- MariaDB 10
- Redis memory cache
- 4.14 Linux Kernel
- Automatic redirection to HTTPS
- ACPU PHP cache
- PHP Zend OPcache enabled with file cache
- Cron jobs for Nextcloud
- Sane configuration defaults
- Pre-installed popular Apps for home use ( calendar, contacts, notes, tasks, news … )
- Full emoji support
- Postfix email
- Setup wizard
- NextCloudPi Web Panel
- ncp-config terminal tool
- Wi-Fi ready
- Ram logs
- Automatic security updates, activated by default
- Let’s Encrypt for trusted HTTPS certificates
- Fail2Ban protection against brute force attacks
- UFW firewall
- Dynamic DNS support for no-ip.org
- Dynamic DNS support for freeDNS
- Dynamic DNS support for duckDNS
- Dynamic DNS support for spDYN
- dnsmasq DNS server with DNS cache
- ModSecurity Web Application Firewall
- NFS ready to mount your files over LAN
- SAMBA ready to share your files with Windows/Mac/Linux
- USB automount
- Remote updates
- Automatic NCP updates
- Automatic Nextcloud updates
- Update notifications
- NextCloud backup and restore
- NextCloud online installation
- Format USB drive to BTRFS
- BTRFS snapshots
- Automatic BTRFS snapshots
- BTRFS snapshot auto sync
- Scheduled rsync
- UPnP automatic port forwarding
- Security audits with Lynis and Debsecan
- SMART hard drive health monitoring
Debian Buster ( all architectures )
Install it in any Debian supported architecture in one line
Raspberry Pi (all models)
The most popular board around! You can convert it into your home cloud now.
There are Berryboot images available in order to run NextCloudPi directly from an external hard drive.
Odroid HC2 / HC1 / XU4
This board is much more powerful than the Raspberry Pi and it is specially designed to be used as a NAS.
This board is much more powerful than the Raspberry Pi and it is specially designed to be used as a NAS, for a similar price.
Featuring six cores and 4GiB of fast memory, Gigabit Ethernet,USB3 and more, the RockPro64 is the latest from Pine64 and makes an attractive new hardware option for NextCloudPi
SATA port and Gigabit Ethernet make the Banana Pi a popular low cost NAS solution.
You can install NextCloudPi in any Debian Stretch system, by using the curl installer.
# curl -sSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nextcloud/nextcloudpi/master/install.sh | bash
Instead of piping to bash, you can inspect the code and launch manually.
You can use NextCloudPi in any system that supports docker
docker run -d -p 4443:4443 -p 443:443 -p 80:80 -v ncdata:/data --name nextcloudpi ownyourbits/nextcloudpi $DOMAIN
There are preinstalled SD card images for the Raspberry Pi and other Single Board Computers.